Using this integration, and the XCALLY Phonebar, you can set the launch of one Application, for example Chrome or Windows Applications, according to the Trigger settings.
Create the integration
- Go under Settings -> Integrations -> Integrations
- Click on New Integration
- Select xCally Phonebar as Type
- Fill the form as shown in the image below.
- Choose a Name for the integration
- Select the Application Name (Default Browser, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Windows Application)
- Type the Application Args
Universal Bar compatibility
Only Default Browser and Windows Application is compatible with Universal Bar by version 2.4.76
For example, if you want to open the Windows Notepad, you have to select Windows Application as Application Name with Arguments %windir%/notepad.exe
Create the Trigger
In the Triggers interface you can set how and when the integration works, thanks to the creation of different Triggers, which can be associated to different Queues.
Through the Triggers table the Administrator can:
- Delete a a Trigger
- Edit the Trigger parameters
- Create a new Trigger, clicking on and compiling the following form with data about:
- the integration you want to use
- on which Queue you want to apply the Integration
- when the integration should work, so when the automatic integration pop-up related to the call will be opened:
- Ringing: when the phone is ringing, before the agent’s answer
- Up: when the agent picks up the call
- Hang up: when the agent hangs up the call
- Unmanaged call: when a call is not answered by the agent (The call must ring to the agent).
To set the outbound integration, you need to go under Dial plan -> Outbound -> General Settings section and select the Integration name (the one you created under Integrations), as shown in the image below.