Yealink T21P E2
Browsers Google Chrome or Firefox
The information detailed in this guide is applicable to the firmware version 71 or higher.
The firmware format likes x.x.x.x.rom.
The second x from left must be greater than or equal to 71 (e.g., the firmware version of SIP-T28P IP phone: 126.96.36.199.rom)
- Find the Phone IP under the Menu -> Status section
- Type the Phone IP on your browser; in this way you can login to the Yealink web interface (default credentials admin:admin)
- Go under Features and click on the sidebar Remote control section to enable all the IP for the Remote control.
IMPORTANT: you must set any in the Action URI allow IP List (as shown in the image below).
- Go on https://app.xcallymotion.com/integrations/yealink/v1/ to run the app for the Remote control of your Yealink phone.
- Go under the Settings tab in order to configure the app.
- Insert the Phone credentials (the same used in step 2) and save the changes.
- Enable the possibility to load unsafe scripts
- Type a number, for example "1": on the Yealink phone will appear the message Allow remote control -> click OK to confirm.
The integration is now complete!
You can control your Yealink phone from here: https://app.xcallymotion.com/integrations/yealink/v1/