xCally Shuttle provides a Settings Menu containing these sections:
- General, about the xCally settings, license and the Asterisk parameters;
- Integrations, dedicated to the integration of xCally Shuttle with third party applications, like Zendes and SugarCRM;
- Pauses, to manage different kinds of Agent’s pause;
- ChanSpy, useful for the supervisor to define how he would listen to the calls bewteen agents and customers;
- BLF, useful to manage codes associated to the external SIP Phones, for the login, logout and pause of the Agent;
- Users, useful to assign different roles and different accesses to the users of xCally Shuttle.