Here the supervisor can define and create ChanSpy, really useful for the Agent monitoring.
Throguh a ChanSpy he can listen to calls or whisper into a conversation.
For example, you can find in this screenshot three kinds of ChanSpy:
- The supervisor can listen and talk to the agent. The customer will not listen to the supervisor voice.
- The supervisor can only listen the agent channel (neither the agent nor the customer will listen to the supervisor voice).
- The supervisor can listen and talk both to the agent and to the customer, like a pure 3 way conference room.
To create a new ChanSpy click on the New ChanSpy button and then specify its Name, a Code, its ChanSpy Options and its Description.
The ChanSpy options are the following:
Through the ChanSpy table you can:
- Edit a ChanSpy, clicking on Edit
- Remove a ChanSpy, clicking on Delete
How to use Chanspy
In order to use the Chanspy you have to write into the XCALLY Phone Bar the following structure: [chanspy code][Agent's SIP] and click on the Green button.
Enable the agents to be spied
In the agent settings set the parameter "Chanspy" to YES