The Audio menu is dedicated to the upload and the managing of different types of audio files, collected in three different sections:
- the Sounds Section, for generic audio files;
- the Music on Hold Section, for audio files to play during the caller’s waiting time;
- the Recordings Section, for the recorded calls.
In each of these sections there is the list of the audio files already created, as shown in this screenshot.
There are some actions that can be done quickly through the Audio table:
- Add a new Sound or a new Music on Hold, filling this form:
- Delete the audio file
- Edit the audio file parameters
- Download a copy of the audio file
- Listen to the audio file preview.